- dried noodles for 4 people
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ½ medium onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ red capsicum, sliced
- 1 fresh chilli, chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup vegetable stock (or chicken stock)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped lemongrass
- 2 tablespoons hoi sin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons Chinese rice wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
- 2 teaspoons cornflourcornstarchX, mixed with a little cold water
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Soak or cook noodles according to pack instructions.
2 In a large pan or wok, heat oils and stir-fry onion, garlic, capsicum and chilli (if using). Add stock, ginger, lemongrass, sauces and rice wine and mix well. Stir in noodles and toss to coat, then mix in cornflour and water and allow to thicken for a minute before serving. Garnish with chopped coriander.
Add chicken, beef or seafood to this recipe if you wish.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 4.1g
–Saturated fat 0.5g
Dietary fibre 4.2g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.