Spring salad in a jar
Time to make:
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- dash hot sauce
- lemon zest
- 1 carrot, peeled in ribbons
- 1/2 capsicum, chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX in spring water, drained
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken (optional)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon toasted sunflower seeds
- 1 (generous) cup rocketarugulaX
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
1 Combine dressing ingredients and mix well. Place dressing in bottom of a jar or airtight container.
2 Layer other ingredients in the order given. To eat, tip into a large bowl and mix well.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us