Tandoori lamb pizza
- 2 x 22cm precooked Cauliflower pizza bases
- 2 teaspoons tandoori curry paste
- ⅓ cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 300g lean lamb fillets, thinly sliced
- oil spray
- 2 cups peeled, diced butternut pumpkin
- ¼ cup no-added-salt tomato paste
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup grated reduced-fat cheese
- fresh coriandercilantroX, to garnish
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Mix curry paste with 2 tablespoons of the yoghurt in a glass or ceramic dish. Add lamb slices to dish and turn to coat. Cover dish and leave lamb to marinate for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, set a large non-stick frying pan over a medium–high heat and spray with oil. Drain lamb slices of excess marinade then add to pan and cook each side for 1-2 minutes or until browned. Remove lamb from pan and set aside.
3 Place pumpkin in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl with 1 tablespoon water. Cover bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until tender. Drain.
4 Spread cauliflower crusts with an even layer of tomato paste. Top crusts with reserved lamb slices, pumpkin, tomatoes and onion then scatter with cheese.
5 Place pizzas in oven and cook for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and golden.
6 Cut pizzas in slices, drizzle with remaining yoghurt, garnish with coriander and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 15g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 8g
Make it gluten free: Check curry paste and yoghurt are gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us