Thai green curry sauce
Time to make: 5 mins
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup salt-reduced stock
- 2 kaffir lime leaves or juice from 1 lemon or lime
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
1 This combination of ingredients works well with 500g chicken breast, lean pork or fish. Add green beans, pumpkin and chickpeas for more colour, flavour and nutrient value.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us