Asian salmon and super greens oven-steamed bake
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 cups small Brussels sprouts, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
- 3 bunches baby bok choy, trimmed, leaves separated
- 2 bunches broccolini, halved lengthways or 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 spring onions, trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
- ½ cup reduced-salt chicken stock
- 2½ tablespoons reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 4 x 100g boneless, skinless salmon fillets
- 180g dried soba noodles
- ¹/³ cup fresh coriandercilantroX
- lime wedges, to serve
- sriracha or chilli sauce, to serve (optional)
Total fat 29g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 8g
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Into a large, deep roasting dish, layer Brussels sprouts, bok choy, broccolini and spring onions. Drizzle vegetables with stock. Cover dish tightly with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
2 In a screw-top jar, shake soy sauce, peanut oil, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and sugar until well combined. Set aside.
3 Carefully uncover veges and place salmon on top. Drizzle salmon with soy dressing. Cover tightly with foil and cook for 15 minutes, or until salmon is just cooked through.
4 Meanwhile, in a pot of boiling water, cook soba noodles following packet instructions. Drain and keep warm.
5 Scatter bake with coriander and serve with noodles, lime wedges and a drizzle of sriracha, if using.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free noodles and check stock, soy sauce and chilli sauce are gluten free.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us