Baked fish with beetroot and mint salsa
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 (around 110g) frozen hoki fillet
- 1/3 cup reduced-salt chicken stock
- 1/3 cup wholemeal couscous
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 2/3 cup diced cooked or canned beetrootbeetsX
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons crumbled ricotta
- 1 cup baby rocketarugulaX
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 8g
1 Cook frozen hoki fillet according to packet instructions.
2 Meanwhile heat stock to a simmer, add couscous, cover and set aside for 3-4 minutes before adding lemon zest and half the mint and fluffing grains with a fork.
3 Place diced beetroot, spring onion, remaining mint, lemon juice and olive oil in a medium bowl to make salsa; stir to combine.
4 Put hoki and couscous on a plate. Spoon beetroot salsa onto fish; scatter with crumbled ricotta, garnish with mint leaves and serve with rocket.
- No spring onions to hand? Use 1/4 red or white onion instead.
- Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free couscous and check stock is gluten free.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us