Cannellini bean and olive dip
(at time of publication)
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- ¼ cup roughly chopped, pitted kalamata olives
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 Place all ingredients, except parsley, in a food processor and process until smooth.
2 Refrigerate and top with parsley just before serving.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 1g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us