Chargrilled Moroccan fish fillets with couscous salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 tablespoon Moroccan seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 4 thick white fish fillets such as tarakihi
- olive oil spray
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Couscous salad
- rind of 1 orange, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups couscous
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 large mango, diced
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, chopped
Total fat 16g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Mix Moroccan seasoning and lemon pepper. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon mixed seasoning on each fish fillet. Turn fillets over and repeat.
2 Heat barbecue grill to a medium heat. Spray fillets with olive oil. Cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover and keep warm.
3 Mix juice, rind, vinegar and oil in a jug. Prepare couscous following packet instructions.
4 Stir pine nuts, mango and mint into couscous until well-combined. Add half the juice mixture.
5 Serve couscous on 4 serving plates. Top with cooked fish fillet. Drizzle remaining juice mixture over fish and serve.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)