Chargrilled steaks with hazelnut gremolata
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 4 medium-sized new potatoes
- 2 corn sweetcornXcobs, husked, cut in 4cm lengths
- 4 x 125g beef fillet steaks
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (30g) finely chopped hazelnuts
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 cups baby spinach
Total fat 16g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 Place potatoes and corn in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Cook for 10 minutes or until just tender then drain.
2 Press potatoes lightly with a masher to slightly flatten. Spray a large grill pan with oil and set over a medium heat. Cook potatoes for 10 minutes or until crisp and golden.
3 Meanwhile, spray another large grill pan with oil. Cook corn and steak for 5-7 minutes or until corn is charred and steak is done to your liking.
4 Meanwhile, to make gremolata mix nuts, garlic, parsley and lemon zest in a small bowl. Top steak with gremolata. Serve with corn, potato and spinach with a squeeze of lemon.