Vegetable and haloumi kebabs with tzatziki coleslaw
- 12 wooden sticks, pre-soaked
- 2 medium-sized courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, diced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 120g haloumi cheese, cut in 12 chunks
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 12 cooked small potatoes
- 1 yellow capsicum, diced in 1.5cm pieces
- 16 small mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2-3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- ⅓ cup sultanasgolden raisinsX
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint or fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic purée
- ½ cup low-fat plain yoghurt
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Thread alternating vegetable pieces on kebab sticks. Mix glaze ingredients together and brush over vegetables.
2 Place kebabs on a preheated barbecue rack and brush once more with glaze. Cook kebabs for 4-5 minutes, turning several times until haloumi begins to turn golden and vegetables are tender.
3 Meanwhile, mix coleslaw ingredients together. Season to taste. Serve kebabs with coleslaw.
Make it gluten free: Check mustard is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 9g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.