Chicken, silver beet and mixed mushroom pappardelle
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 300g dried pappardelle pasta
- oil spray
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 400g assorted mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Philadelphia Light Cream for Cooking
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 cup skinless, boneless, cooked chicken, shredded
- 6 stalks silver beet, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
Total fat 12g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 5g
1 Cook pasta following packet directions until tender. Drain.
2 Place a large, deep frying pan over a medium-high heat. Spray with oil and cook garlic, onion and mushrooms for 5 minutes or until onion and mushrooms are golden and tender. Add cream, thyme and 1/2 cup water. Bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
3 Stir in chicken, silver beet and parmesan. Cook for 1 minute or until heated through. Add sauce to pasta, toss to combine and serve.
- Use a selection of Swiss brown, portobello or button mushrooms for a combination of flavours.
- Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us