Spicy fish with mustard potatoes
(at time of publication)
- spray oil
- 700g new or baby potatoes
- 4 x 150g white fish steaks, with skin on
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 cups mixed vegetables such as sweet corn, diced onions, diced tomatoes and diced capsicums
- 6 tablespoons honey and mustard oil-free dressing
- 2 cups rocketarugulaX
- lemon slices, to garnish
1 Line a baking dish with baking paper and spray with a little oil. Preheat oven to 200ºC. Cook potatoes in lightly salted water.
2 Place fish skin-side down on baking paper. Spread a little mustard on each piece of fish. Sprinkle evenly with spices and season with freshly ground black pepper. Spray with oil.
3 Cook fish for 15-20 minutes. Check to see if fish is cooked: push a fork through the fleshiest bit and if fish flakes, it is cooked. Drain potatoes and mix with vegetables and dressing.
4 Serve fish with potato salad, rocket and a lemon slice.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.