Chickpea, pumpkin and cashew korma curry
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- ¼ cup korma paste
- ½ x 400ml can light coconut milk
- 4 cups diced pumpkin
- 2 cups frozen beans, thawed
- 200g button mushrooms, trimmed, halved
- 1 cup reduced-salt vegetable stock
- 400g can no-added-salt chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, rinsed and drained
- ½ x 450g pack cauliflower pearls
- 250g pouch microwavable brown rice
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ¼ cup chopped, unsalted, roasted cashews
- handful fresh coriandercilantroX, to garnish
Total fat 17g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 16g
1 In a large, deep, lidded, non-stick frying pan place korma paste and set over a medium heat. Add coconut milk and stir until mixture simmers. Add pumpkin, cover pan with lid and cook for 10 minutes, stirring often.
2 Add beans, mushrooms and stock to pan. Stir, cover and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Add chickpeas. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3 Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, place cauliflower and cover. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Heat brown rice following packet instructions. Add heated rice to cauliflower and combine. Cover.
4 Add spinach leaves to curry and cook, until wilted. Garnish with cashews and coriander. Serve with cauliflower and brown rice.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us