Chilli chicken, lentil and avocado wrap
- ½ cup canned lentils in spring water, rinsed, drained (see tip)
- ½ cup skinless cooked shredded chicken
- 1 stalk celery, finely sliced
- ½ small red capsicum, seeded, finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 wholemeal wrap
- 2 tablespoons mashed avocado
1 In a bowl combine lentils, chicken, celery, capsicum and sweet chilli sauce. Spread wrap evenly with avocado. Place chicken and lentil mixture along centre of wrap. Fold wrap and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 19g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 11g
Make it gluten free: Use a gluten-free wrap and check sweet chilli sauce is gluten free.
Seal remaining lentils in an airtight container and store in the fridge. You’ll use them in the Lentil, beetroot, mint and snow pea salad on Friday.
This recipe is from our Shop once for lunch all week feature – make your lunch fast and affordable, one smart shop buys you healthy, fuss-free meals for five days!
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us