Tuna coleslaw wrapsReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- ¼ cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 ½ tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to season
- dried tarragon, to season
- 1 teaspoon tahini (optional)
- 1 ¼ cups herbslaw mix
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- ½ red capsicum, diced
- ½ x 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained, rinsed
- 95g can tuna in spring water, drained
- To serve
- 4 tortilla wraps
1 Mix all dressing ingredients together. Mix all slaw ingredients in a separate bowl.
2 Add dressing. Toss to coat evenly. Chill in a sealed container before using.
3 Fill warmed tortilla wraps with slaw, with any leftover on the side. Serve with mixed green salad.
If you prefer, use canned kidney beans instead of chickpeas. And to add some heat, add a little chilli powder to the slaw mix.
When preparing the filling, add tuna to the coleslaw mix only at the last minute, as it breaks up easily.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 12g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information