Chocolate, raspberry and Toblerone brownies
Time to make: 30 mins
( Hands-on time: 10 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 3/4 cup low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 50g Toblerone chocolate bar, each triangular piece halved
Total fat 3g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 30x20cm lamington tin with baking paper.
2 Combine egg yolks, sugar, yoghurt and oil in a large bowl. Sift flour and cocoa into mix.
3 In a small separate bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Fold into cocoa mixture. Spread mixture into tin. Scatter with raspberries and Toblerone pieces.
4 Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted skewer comes out clean. Cool completely in tin before slicing into 24 pieces.