Chunky spring vege pasta with chivesReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 400g spiral pasta
- 400g pumpkin, peeled, cut in 2cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 420g can butter beans, drained, rinsed
- ½ cup salt-reduced vegetable stock
- handful chopped fresh chives
1 Cook pasta following packet directions. Meanwhile, microwave pumpkin for about 5 minutes until tender. Drain pasta, return to saucepan and toss with pumpkin.
2 Place a large frying pan over a high heat. Add oil, tomatoes, courgettes and garlic. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add beans and stock. Heat through. Add tomato mixture to pasta and sprinkle with chopped chives. Serve with a green salad.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free varieties of pasta and stock.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information