(at time of publication)
- cooking spray oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 large bunch silver beet, washed, stalks trimmed, leaves shredded
- ¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- pinch nutmeg, to taste
1 Spray a large frying pan with oil. Cook garlic over a medium-high heat for 30 seconds. Add silver beet. Toss for 3-4 minutes until wilted and bright green.
2 Add sour cream and nutmeg. Cook for 2 more minutes while stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
- Make it a meal: Toss with cooked chicken and pasta.
- Make it gluten free: Check sour cream is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 2g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.