Creamy honey and mustard dressing
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat crème fraîche
- 4 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons walnut oil or
- olive oil
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
1 Mix all ingredients together and keep chilled. Adjust seasoning just before serving, adding freshly ground pepper if preferred.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 8g
–Saturated fat 2g
dietary fibre N/S
- The perfect dressing to serve in a coleslaw type recipe or a potato salad.
- Store dressing in a sealed container in the fridge for 1 day.
- Whisk up dressing before serving, taste and adjust seasonings.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us