Curried chicken with couscous
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 3 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 teaspoons mild curry powder
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 skinless chicken thigh fillets (600g total), fat trimmed
- 1 cup couscous
- 400g can lentils, drained, rinsed
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
- coriandercilantroX sprigs, to garnish
Total fat 21g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 Combine ginger, curry powder and lime juice in a medium-sized bowl. Add chicken. Turn to coat.
2 Place a large, oiled frying pan over a medium heat. Cook chicken, turning, for 10-12 minutes until golden and cooked through.
3 Meanwhile, mix couscous and 1 cup boiling water in a large heatproof bowl. Cover and stand for about 5 minutes until water is absorbed. Fluff with a fork. Stir in lentils and coriander. Spoon chicken and pan juices over couscous and serve with coriander sprigs and steamed vegetables.