(at time of publication)
- 150g frozen white fish fillets, thawed
- ½ teaspoon Mexican seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons plain flourall purpose flourX
- cracked black pepper, to season
- 1 cup store-bought coleslaw mix
- ¾ cup sweet corn sweetcornXkernels, drained
- ½ small red apple, cored, skin on, finely sliced
- handful fresh mint or coriandercilantroX leaves
- 2 small wholegrain tortillas
- ¼ small avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat plain yoghurt, to serve
- lime wedge, to serve
1 Pat fish dry with paper towel. Combine seasoning, paprika and flour in a medium zip-lock bag. Season with cracked black pepper. Add fish, seal bag and gently shake to coat.
2 Spray a medium non-stick frying pan with oil. Cook the fish for 1–2 minutes each side, or until golden and the flesh flakes off easily with a fork.
3 Meanwhile, combine coleslaw, corn, apple and fresh herbs in a bowl. Toss to mix well. Place the tortillas onto a serving plate. Top with salad, cooked fish, avocado and a dollop of yoghurt. Squeeze over the lime and roll up to eat.
- Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free flour and tortilla and check spices are gluten free.
- Not a fan of fish? Use crumbed chicken instead (gluten free if necessary).
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 14g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.