Fruity avocado bliss balls
- 1 cup almonds, toasted
- 1 cup Light & Tasty Macadamia Cereal
- 1 cup prunes
- 12 dried apricot halves
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 cup desiccated coconut, toasted, to coat balls
- Place almonds in processor and pulse until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Transfer to a large bowl. Add Sanitarium Light & Tasty to bowl and mix together with clean hands, slightly crushing cereal as you mix.
- Place prunes, apricots, avocado, lemon zest and juice in processor. Pulse until combined.
- Add almond and cereal mixture to processor. Pulse until combined.
- Roll 1 teaspoon of mixture into a ball then coat with coconut. Repeat with remaining mixture. Refrigerate balls until firm.
Freeze leftovers in small bags so you can defrost a few at a time for snacks.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information