Fruity avocado bliss balls
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- Kenwood Food Processor
- 1 cup Tasti Almonds, toasted
- 1 cup Sanitarium Light & Tasty Macadamia Sunrise Cereal
- 1 cup Tasti Ready to Eat Prunes
- 12 Tasti Dried Apricot Halves
- 1 ripe NZ Avocado
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 cup Tasti Desiccated Coconut, toasted, to coat balls
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 2g
- Place almonds in processor and pulse until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Transfer to a large bowl. Add Sanitarium Light & Tasty to bowl and mix together with clean hands, slightly crushing cereal as you mix.
- Place prunes, apricots, avocado, lemon zest and juice in processor. Pulse until combined.
- Add almond and cereal mixture to processor. Pulse until combined.
- Roll 1 teaspoon of mixture into a ball then coat with coconut. Repeat with remaining mixture. Refrigerate balls until firm.
Freeze leftovers in small bags so you can defrost a few at a time for snacks.
This recipe is proudly sponsored by Mastercraft, Countdown, Kenwood, NZ Avocado, Sanitarium and Tasti.
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (3.5 / 5)