Fruity avocado bliss balls
- Kenwood Food Processor
- 1 cup Tasti Almonds, toasted
- 1 cup Sanitarium Light & Tasty Macadamia Sunrise Cereal
- 1 cup Tasti Ready to Eat Prunes
- 12 Tasti Dried Apricot Halves
- 1 ripe NZ Avocado
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 cup Tasti Desiccated Coconut, toasted, to coat balls
- Place almonds in processor and pulse until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Transfer to a large bowl. Add Sanitarium Light & Tasty to bowl and mix together with clean hands, slightly crushing cereal as you mix.
- Place prunes, apricots, avocado, lemon zest and juice in processor. Pulse until combined.
- Add almond and cereal mixture to processor. Pulse until combined.
- Roll 1 teaspoon of mixture into a ball then coat with coconut. Repeat with remaining mixture. Refrigerate balls until firm.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 2g
Freeze leftovers in small bags so you can defrost a few at a time for snacks.
This recipe is proudly sponsored by Mastercraft, Countdown, Kenwood, NZ Avocado, Sanitarium and Tasti.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us