Green fish curry
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- cooking oil spray
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 400g can coconut-flavoured evaporated milk
- 200g green beans (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup broccoli (or other green veg of your choice)
- 400g firm white fish, cut into 2cm cubes
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup frozen peas
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
Total fat 8.4g
Saturated fat 2.9g
Dietary fibre 4.1g
1 Spray a non-stick pan with oil and place over medium heat. Add curry paste and fry for 1 minute, until fragrant.
2 Add evaporated milk and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. When liquid has reduced, add beans, broccoli and fish. Stir to combine.
3 Add fish sauce and sugar, taste and adjust to suit. Add peas and lime zest. Cook until fish is cooked through, then remove from heat.
4 Add lime juice to taste. Serve immediately with rice.
Make it vegetarian: Try using tofu instead of fish, or just add more vegetables.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us