- 25g hazelnuts, toasted, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 orange, juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
1 Whisk all the ingredients except parsley together. Stir in parsley when ready to serve. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
- Serve this dressing with a chicken, lettuce and fruity salad or a tossed green salad.
- Store dressing in a sealed container in the fridge for 1 day.
- Whisk up dressing before serving, taste and adjust seasonings.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us