(at time of publication)
- 25g hazelnuts, toasted, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 orange, juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
1 Whisk all the ingredients except parsley together. Stir in parsley when ready to serve. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss.
- Serve this dressing with a chicken, lettuce and fruity salad or a tossed green salad.
- Store dressing in a sealed container in the fridge for 1 day.
- Whisk up dressing before serving, taste and adjust seasonings.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.