Honey lamb with minted summer vege medley
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 lamb loins (400g)
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriandercilantroX seeds
- 8 new potatoes (500g), washed, halved
- oil spray
- 2 cups green beans, topped, tailed
- 2 small courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, sliced on diagonal
- 1 cup peas
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Total fat 13g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 Rub lamb loins in honey, cumin and coriander seeds. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2 Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Cover saucepan and bring to the boil then simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
3 Spray barbecue with oil then heat barbecue. Cook lamb loins for 5 minutes on each side, rolling a little to brown the edges. Place on a clean board. Cover with tinfoil and rest for 5 minutes.
4 Place beans, courgettes and peas in a steamer basket and fit over the potato saucepan. Cover and steam for 5 minutes.
5 Drain potatoes and toss together with vegetables, mint and olive oil. Serve with lamb.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us