Honey-soy fish and noodle stir-fry
- 2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine or dry cooking sherry
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 250g rice stick noodles
- oil spray
- 600g firm white fish fillets, cut in 2cm cubes
- 3cm-piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut in thin matchsticks
- 4 cups green beans or sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 4 cups broccoli, cut in florets
1 To make honey sauce, combine rice wine, soy sauce and honey in a small bowl. Set aside.
2 Cook rice noodles following packet directions. Drain, rinse and set aside.
3 Spray a wok with oil and place over a high heat. Add fish in batches and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until golden and just cooked through. Remove from wok and set aside.
4 Return wok to a high heat and spray with a little more oil. Add ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add beans and broccoli and stir-fry for 2 minutes until tender-crisp.
5 Return fish to wok. Add noodles and honey sauce. Toss to coat and ensure fish and vegetables are heated through.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 7g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free soy sauce.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us