Honey-soy fish and noodle stir-fry
(at time of publication)
- 2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine or dry cooking sherry
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 250g rice stick noodles
- spray oil
- 600g firm white fish fillets, cut in 2cm cubes
- 3cm-piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut in thin matchsticks
- 4 cups green beans or sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 4 cups broccoli, cut in florets
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 To make honey sauce, combine rice wine, soy sauce and honey in a small bowl. Set aside.
2 Cook rice noodles following packet directions. Drain, rinse and set aside.
3 Spray a wok with oil and place over a high heat. Add fish in batches and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until golden and just cooked through. Remove from wok and set aside.
4 Return wok to a high heat and spray with a little more oil. Add ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add beans and broccoli and stir-fry for 2 minutes until tender-crisp.
5 Return fish to wok. Add noodles and honey sauce. Toss to coat and ensure fish and vegetables are heated through.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free soy sauce.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.