Lamb cutlets with yoghurt, mint and cucumber sauce
- 12 lamb cutlets (or 8 medium chops)
- 1 ½ cups thick Greek yoghurt
- 1 small cucumber, deseeded and chopped
- ½ cup mint leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup coriandercilantroX leaves, chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- squeeze of lemon juice
1 Combine all ingredients for the sauce and mix well. Set aside for up to 1 hour for flavours to mingle.
2 Rub the cutlets or chops with your favourite spice mix – try sumac for a Middle-Eastern flavour, or ground cumin, coriander and pepper.
3 Grill or barbecue the lamb to your liking.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 0g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.