Spinach, pumpkin and ricotta cannelloni
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 250g frozen spinach, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bunch cavolo nero, trimmed, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- cracked black pepper
- 30g feta, crumbled
- 250g ricotta
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 6 fresh lasagne sheets (250g)
- 500g pouch Pitango Organic Pumpkin & Ginger Soup or other fresh pumpkin soup
- 50g reduced-fat cheddar, grated
- 9 cups salad leaves, to serve
- 3 tablespoons vinaigrette (made with 1 part olive oil to 2 parts balsamic vinegar or lemon juice)
- ¹/³ cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
Total fat 22g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 9g
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a large 19 x 25 x 5cm baking dish. Squeeze excess moisture from spinach with paper towels.
2 In a large, heavy-based frying pan, heat olive oil. Add onion and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add cavolo nero and garlic. Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until wilted. Remove from heat.
3 Stir in spinach, lemon zest, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and dill. Leave to cool slightly, season with cracked black pepper. Add feta, ricotta and pine nuts and stir to combine.
4 Divide mixture into six portions. Roll each portion in a lasagne sheet, into a log. Into the prepared baking dish, place filled logs. Spoon soup over the top. Scatter with cheddar and black pepper. Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden and bubbling.
5 Dress salad leaves with vinaigrette and scatter over pumpkin seeds. Serve cannelloni with side.