Peanut and cocoa balls
(at time of publication)
- 1 tablespoon no-added-salt-or-sugar peanut butter
- ½ cup dates, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup dried sultanasgolden raisinsX
- ⅓ cup dried prunes, finely chopped
- ½ cup unsalted peanuts, finely chopped
1 In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and mix well. Use a food processor to form a tighter mixture if you prefer.
2 Use wet hands to mould 10 balls. Squeeze mixture tightly so it sticks together.
3 Place in refrigerator to chill for 2 hours or overnight.
These balls will keep for up to 10 days chilled in a sealed container.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us