Peanut and cocoa balls
Time to make: 20 mins , plus 2 hours chilling
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 tablespoon no-added-salt-or-sugar peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dates, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup dried sultanasgolden raisinsX
- 1/3 cup dried prunes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts, finely chopped
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 2g
1 In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and mix well. Use a food processor to form a tighter mixture if you prefer.
2 Use wet hands to mould 10 balls. Squeeze mixture tightly so it sticks together.
3 Place in refrigerator to chill for 2 hours or overnight.
These balls will keep for up to 10 days chilled in a sealed container.
Rate this recipe
2 People Rated This Recipe
- (4.5 / 5)