Peanut and cocoa balls
(at time of publication)
- 1 tablespoon no-added-salt-or-sugar peanut butter
- ½ cup dates, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup dried sultanasgolden raisinsX
- ⅓ cup dried prunes, finely chopped
- ½ cup unsalted peanuts, finely chopped
1 In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and mix well. Use a food processor to form a tighter mixture if you prefer.
2 Use wet hands to mould 10 balls. Squeeze mixture tightly so it sticks together.
3 Place in refrigerator to chill for 2 hours or overnight.
These balls will keep for up to 10 days chilled in a sealed container.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.