Pork with kumara mustard colcannon
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 600g kumara, peeled, cubed
- 2 cups shredded savoy cabbage
- oil spray
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 4 x 150g trim pork steaks
- 2 cups green beans, steamed
Total fat 7g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 In a medium-sized pot, boil kumara until softened. In the last minute add cabbage and boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat, drain and set aside.
2 Heat a non-stick frying pan and spray with oil. When hot add pork steaks and fry until pork is cooked.
3 Mash kumara and cabbage until smooth. Add mustard and mix well.
4 Serve mash with pork and beans on the side.
Make it gluten free: Check mustard is gluten free.