Quick chicken laksa
Time to make:
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 teaspoons laksa paste
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 100g cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped green beans (frozen are fine)
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots (frozen are fine)
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 100g ready-to-eat noodles (I used Hokkien)
- fresh coriandercilantroX leaves, to garnish
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
1 Mix laksa paste, coconut milk and fish sauce together. Place in the bottom of a jar or airtight container. Add all other ingredients (except garnish) to the container and seal.
2 When ready to eat, fill the jar with boiling water to cover all ingredients. Seal the lid and leave for two minutes. Remove to a bowl and stir well. Garnish with coriander and enjoy.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us