Thai fragrant fish parcels
- 1 pack bok choy
- 4 x 150g tarakihi fillets
- 1 lemon or lime, juice
- 4cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced or finely chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
- 1 stick lemongrass, broken up and finely chopped
- 1-2 kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
- 4 teaspoons green curry paste
- 8 tablespoons coconut milk (we used Trident Lite)
- To serve
- ¾ cup brown rice
- 1 head broccoli
- ⅓ cup sultanasgolden raisinsX
- 4 spring onions
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Cut out 4 x 40cm squares of greaseproof paper. Place a few bok choy leaves on each piece of paper. Top each with a fish fillet.
2 Add the remaining parcel ingredients to each in equal amounts adding coconut milk last.
3 Use excess paper to scrunch and seal fish parcel with string. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until fish is tender. Meanwhile, cook rice and steam remaining bok choy and broccoli.
4 Take care when undoing paper parcels as steam will escape. Mix rice with sultanas. Serve parcels over cooked rice with steamed greens and spring onions.
Make it gluten free: Check curry paste is gluten free.
See How to cook fish for more cooking techniques and recipe ideas.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like