Quick spring soup with dumplings
- 2 cups water
- ½ clove garlic, sliced
- ½cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, sliced
- 100g chicken breast, raw, sliced
- 4 frozen vegetarian dumplings (about 70g)
- 50g dried egg noodles
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 cup bok choy or baby spinach
- ¼ fresh red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
1 Place water, garlic and ginger in a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes.
2 Add dumplings. Cook for about 5 minutes until dumplings rise to the surface. Add noodles and return to the boil. Cook for 2 minutes.
3 Remove from heat and add sesame oil and bok choy. Transfer to a bowl and top with chilli (if using).
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 5g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us