Ginger-baked salmon and red cabbage slaw
- 4 x 100g salmon fillets
- 3 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, finely shredded
- 500g kumarasweet-potatoX, peeled, chopped, boiled until tender, mashed with ¼ cup skim milk
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Place salmon in a small ovenproof dish. Rub with ginger, season with freshly ground black pepper and drizzle with maple syrup. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until salmon is cooked.
2 Meanwhile, whisk oil and lemon juice in a large bowl until combined. Add cabbage, spring onions and carrot. Toss gently to combine.
3 Serve salmon with cabbage coleslaw and mashed kumara.
Replace cabbage with shredded iceberg lettuce.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 31g
–Saturated fat 8g
Dietary fibre 5g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.