Ravioli vege bake
Time to make: 40 mins
( Hands-on time: 15 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 600g shop-bought fresh roasted vegetable ravioli
- 2 cups finely sliced leeks
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen corn sweetcornXkernels
- 135g bag fresh spinach
- 670g jar passata
- 200g reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or parsley
- freshly ground black pepper
Total fat 8g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 11g
1 Preheat oven to 190ºC. Lightly grease a large ovenproof dish. Add ravioli to dish with leeks, mushrooms, corn and spinach. Toss to mix.
2 Pour over passata and toss to mix.
3 Sprinkle with cheeses and breadcrumbs to cover evenly. Bake for 25 minutes. Serve sprinkled with herbs and pepper.
For a meatier version, use a chicken-filled ravioli instead.