Raw Anzac biscuits
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- ½ cup dates
- ¼ cup boiling water
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup cashews
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or essence
- 1 cup rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 2g
1 Line a flat plate with baking paper. In a bowl, place dates and cover with boiling water. Soak for 10-15 minutes until soft.
2 In a food processor, blitz coconut, cashews and pumpkin and sunflower seeds to a fine crumb.
3 Add dates, soaking water and vanilla. Blitz again until well combined.
4 Transfer to a bowl and, using your hands, stir in oats and sesame seeds.
5 Shape spoonfuls of the mixture into 20 balls and place on prepared plate. Refrigerate until set. Serve.