Roast beef, vege and mustard roll
Time to make:
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 tablespoon mustard mixed with 1 tablespoon low-fat plain yoghurt
- 100g cold roast beef, thinly sliced
- 1 grainy bread roll
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1 medium-sized tomato, sliced
- 1/4 Lebanese cucumber, peeled in ribbons
- 6 slices canned beetrootbeetsX, drained
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
1 Spread mustard and yoghurt mix over roll.
2 Layer ingredients inside and finish with fresh herbs (optional) such as parsley and chives.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us