Roast vege and feta omelette
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
2 cups 2cm-cubed pumpkin
2 cups cherry tomatoes
1 red capsicum, cut in chunks
4 eggs, lightly beaten
4 tablespoons trim milk
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, plus extra to garnish
4 tablespoons (60g) feta, crumbled
1 red chilli, finely sliced
Total fat 23g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 5g
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking dish with paper and place pumpkin, tomatoes and capsicum on dish. Spray with oil. Roast in the oven for about 20 minutes, until soft (see tip).
- Once veges are roasted, in a small bowl lightly beat eggs and milk together. Add parsley and stir to combine. Spray a pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Pour half of the egg mixture into pan. Pull mixture away from edges of pan using a spatula and let uncooked egg flow into the space. Do this until the egg is just cooked through.
- Add half of the roast vegetable mix to omelette. Add half of the feta and fresh chilli.
- Fold over, using spatula, and cook for a few minutes, until filling is warmed through.
- Gently slide omelette onto plate to serve. Repeat to make second omelette. Serve garnished with parsley.
To make this dish quicker, cook vegetables ahead or use leftover roast veges.