Roasted salmon potato salad
Time to make: 25 mins
( Hands-on time: 10 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 800g new potatoes, halved
- 200g wood-roasted smoked salmon
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1 whole cooked beetrootbeetsX (150g), diced
- 1/3 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 3 cups baby rocketarugulaX
Total fat 2g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 2g
1 Place potatoes in a pot of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 12-15 minutes. Drain and cool. Place in a salad bowl with other vegetables except rocket.
2 Break salmon in chunks. Mix dressing ingredients together. Add to salad and toss lightly. Add salmon and rocket and serve.
Serve with fresh lemon slices if preferred.
To transport: Pack potato salad, rocket and salmon separately and mix together in bowl when ready to serve.