Roasted salmon potato saladReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 800g new potatoes, halved
- 200g wood-roasted smoked salmon
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1 whole cooked beetrootbeetsX (150g), diced
- ⅓ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- ½ teaspoon caraway seeds
- 3 cups baby rocketarugulaX
1 Place potatoes in a pot of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 12-15 minutes. Drain and cool. Place in a salad bowl with other vegetables except rocket.
2 Break salmon in chunks. Mix dressing ingredients together. Add to salad and toss lightly. Add salmon and rocket and serve.
Serve with fresh lemon slices if preferred.
To transport: Pack potato salad, rocket and salmon separately and mix together in bowl when ready to serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 2g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information