- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups trim milk
- 75g reduced-fat spread, melted
- 415g can pink salmon, drained (if you only have a smaller tin at hand, use it. It tastes just as good!)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated reduced-fat cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives (optional)
- oil spray, to grease
1 Sift flour together with baking powder into a large bowl. Make a well in the centre of flour and stir in eggs, milk and butter. Add salmon, onion, cheese and chives (if using). Mix everything together until just combined.
2 Pour into a large, greased ovenproof dish. Cook at 180ºC for about 45 minutes until set. Serve with salad and/or steamed vegetables. Any leftovers are perfect for lunches the next day!
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 20g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 1g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free flour and baking powder.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us