Salmon tacos with cucumber cream
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- black pepper
- 2 small corn sweetcornXtortillas (we used Tio Pablo Chicas)
- 1 cup prepared coleslaw mix (omit dressing)
- 1 cup rocketarugulaX or spinach leaves
- ¼ cup fresh coriandercilantroX
- 80g wood-roasted salmon (or leftover cooked salmon)
- 1 fresh chilli, sliced, or chilli flakes (optional)
Total fat 22g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 In a bowl, combine cucumber and yoghurt. Season with pepper. (To make this really smooth, you can use a blender).
2 In a dry pan, heat tortillas over medium. In a bowl, combine slaw, rocket or spinach and coriander. Place on tortillas. Add flaked salmon. Top with cucumber cream. Garnish with lime wedges, if desired and chilli, if using. Serve any extra slaw on the side.
Make it gluten free: Check tortillas are gluten free.
Make it low FODMAP: Choose traditional Greek or lactose-free yoghurt and make sure the coleslaw and roasted salmon don’t contain onion or garlic.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us