Smoked oyster dip
Time to make: 5 mins
( Hands-on time: 5 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 250g tub extra-light cream cheese spread (5% fat)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 85g can smoked oysters, drained, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives or spring onion
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 1g
1 Blend cream cheese, lemon juice, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and mustard.
2 Add smoked oysters and chives. Season to taste.
Serve dip with vegetable sticks, cherry tomatoes and/or crackers.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us