Soba noodle salad with marinated tofu and edamame
- 180g dried soba noodles
- 200g podded frozen edamame
- 200g Japanese marinated tofu, thinly sliced
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 100g baby spinach
- 4 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, coarsley grated
- 1 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 2 teaspoon finely sliced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds, to serve
1 Cook the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water following packet instructions, or until just tender. Add edamame for last 2 minutes of cooking time. Refresh under cold running water. Drain.
2 Combine soba noodles, edamame, tofu, the snow peas, spinach, radishes and the carrot in a large bowl.
3 Combine the soy, mirin and the ginger in a small bowl to make dressing. Add dressing to noodles and gently toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6.9g
–Saturated fat 0.9g
Dietary fibre 12.1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.