Spiced cherry smoothie bowl
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- ¾ cup frozen strawberries
- 3 teaspoons ground linseeds (flaxseeds)
- 125ml low-fat plain yoghurt
- ½ teaspoon psyllium husks
- ¼ cup skim milk
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ kiwifruit, peeled, sliced, to top
- fresh and frozen berries, to top
- 1 tablespoon blanched almonds, chopped, to top
1 Blitz cherries, strawberries, linseeds, yoghurt, psyllium husks, milk and cinnamon in a blender until thick.
2 Place the contents in a serving bowl and top with kiwifruit, berries and almonds.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13.3g
–Saturated fat 2.5g
Dietary fibre 10.7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information