- 2 large boneless chicken breasts (about 550g), sliced in half horizontally to make 4 fillets
- For the marinade
- 2 large stalks lemongrass, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis or oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 cups cooked rice, to serve
- 4 cups colourful mixed salad, to serve
1 Mix marinade ingredients together to form a paste.
2 Coat chicken pieces in marinade and refrigerate for 1/2 to 2 hours.
3 Grill or bake marinated chicken and serve with rice and mixed salad.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us