Sticky roasted peaches with ricotta cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 6 cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, plus extra, to serve
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 4 large firm ripe peaches, halved, stonepitXs removed
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat ricotta
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon icingfrostingX sugar, sifted
- 20g crystallised ginger, finely chopped, to serve
1 Preheat oven to 160°C. Combine honey, lemon juice, cloves, cinnamon and vanilla in an ovenproof baking dish. Add peaches and turn until coated in honey mixture. Arrange peach halves cut side up. Bake peaches for 15 minutes or until tender and caramelised.
2 Meanwhile, combine ricotta, yoghurt and icing sugar in a bowl. Serve peaches drizzled with any leftover syrup and a dollop of the ricotta cream. Top with chopped ginger and extra cinnamon.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 2g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 3g
Make it gluten free: Check cinnamon and icing sugar are gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.