Strawberry shortcake pops
Time to make: 15 mins , plus 1 1/2–2 hrs + overnight freezing
( Hands-on time: 15 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 tablespoon castor sugar
- 250g punnet strawberries, hulled
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 6 malt biscuits, crumbled
Total fat 1g
Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 1g
- In a food processor, blitz sugar and strawberries until smooth. Pour mixture evenly into 10 x 1/3-cup (80ml) capacity ice block moulds. Place in freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour, turning moulds occasionally so mixture drizzles, lining the inside of the moulds. Return to freezer for a further 1 hour, or until firm.
- In a jug, combine yoghurt and biscuits. Spoon mixture evenly over strawberry layer in ice block moulds. Freeze ice blocks overnight, or until firm. Serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free biscuits and check yoghurt is gluten free.
If the moulds you’re using don’t have a stick or handle, cover mould opening with tinfoil and poke stick through into pop mixture before freezing. The foil holds the stick in place.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)