Tomato and chickpea salad
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 ½ cups halved mixed cherry tomatoes
- 400g can no-added-salt chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, rinsed and drained
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh mint
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice and cumin.
- On a platter or 4 plates, arrange spinach. Top with all tomatoes, chickpeas, shallot and mint.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and season with pepper. Serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 7g
Make it gluten free: Check ground cumin is gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us