Winter lamb cobblerReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 1 portion Basic dough mix (see tip), cut in circles
- 1 portion Roasted lamb (see tip)
- 1 portion Basic bean mix (see tip)
- 1 cup reduced-salt chicken stock
- 400g can lite baked beans
- 2 heads broccoli, broken in florets
- 3 carrots, cut in strips
- ½ head cauliflower, broken in florets
- sprinkle ground cumin
1 Remove portioned Basic dough circles, Roasted lamb and Basic bean mix from freezer the night before. Preheat oven to 190°C. Mix lamb, bean mix, stock and baked beans together in a pan with 1/2 cup water. Heat through.
2 Spoon cobbler into a large ovenproof dish then top with dough circles. Spray with oil. Bake for 25 minutes or until scone circles are golden brown.
3 Meanwhile, steam or microwave vegetables until just tender then sprinkle with a little cumin. Serve with cobbler.
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 15g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information