Winter lamb cobbler
(at time of publication)
- 1 portion Basic dough mix (see tip), cut in circles
- 1 portion Roasted lamb (see tip)
- 1 portion Basic bean mix (see tip)
- 1 cup reduced-salt chicken stock
- 400g can lite baked beans
- 2 heads broccoli, broken in florets
- 3 carrots, cut in strips
- ½ head cauliflower, broken in florets
- sprinkle ground cumin
1 Remove portioned Basic dough circles, Roasted lamb and Basic bean mix from freezer the night before. Preheat oven to 190°C. Mix lamb, bean mix, stock and baked beans together in a pan with 1/2 cup water. Heat through.
2 Spoon cobbler into a large ovenproof dish then top with dough circles. Spray with oil. Bake for 25 minutes or until scone circles are golden brown.
3 Meanwhile, steam or microwave vegetables until just tender then sprinkle with a little cumin. Serve with cobbler.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 15g
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us